The Maryland State Parental Information Resource Center (PIRC) welcomes you to our website, a place where parents can find information and resources to help their children succeed in school.
The site contains links to reports, articles, training guides, and other helpful information on issues such as:
- how to find the right school for your child;
- your legal rights as a parent;
- where to find good child care;
- how to interpret tests and report cards;
- how to help your child with homework; etc.
Many materials are available in Spanish and other languages.
If you have a question that is not answered on the website, please submit it to us via our online question form and we'll provide a prompt answer.
If you would prefer to speak to someone on the phone, please call our bilingual hotline at 1-877- MD-PARENTS.